Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Defying Age


So i have been having trouble recently coming up with new memories to write. I have plenty of memories I haven't written about but that's because they are so short I wouldn't be able to write much of anything. However yesterday I remembered a new one. So my mom has this thing for makeup that makes you look younger. She always buys it and then says it doesn't work. Then the next thing you know she has more makeup that makes you look younger. She has tons of this stuff. Anyway, she had bought two lip glosses that were supposed to make your lips look younger. She quickly deemed them useless and gave them to me. She had also complained that they were too sticky. She had opened one and the other one was still in the wrapper. I used one and also decided it was to sticky. I brought them to school with me the next day. I whipped them out of my bag and said does anyone want some age defying makeup? Makenzie being Makenzie jumped at the chance to get any free item. Annsley was the second one to jump up and ask for the second tube. Makenzie got the tested (more pinkish) color and Annsley got the redder color. I remember Ms. Geiger telling them to sit down. They both quickly applied their new lip gloss and Makenzie told me she loved it and it was going to make her look so much younger. That's about it for that memory but i do remember her having it in her purse with her a good while after I gave it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment