Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Love ya!


I had thought for a while now that all of my kenzie related things were gathered into my old physics binder. Somehow that saddened me. Thinking i wouldn't find any more Kenzie doodles or her common phrase written on every ones Bible's, notebooks, homework etc "Love ya!". I walked into my closet to begin cleaning it and the first thing i pick up was a card on the floor. As I am about to toss it into the trash can i open it and it says "Love ya Katie Davis! <3 Kenzie". I smiled and began to think maybe I am glad i never cleaned my closet. I might have quite a few more Kenzie items hidden in there underneath all of my schoolwork from years past. Truth is.. she wrote on everything so i have no idea how long cleaning my closet will take. I don't want to throw anything away that she wrote on, but going through my closet one item at a time to find every little "love ya" message is worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment