Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Oh i do love you though!"

I would have to say usually i hate my iPhone but one thing about it is, is that it keeps all of my text i have with everyone. I never have to delete text to clear memory. I happen to have all of my text with Makenzie since October 7th, 2008. Sometimes i accidentally click clear all. That is what happened that on October 7th. Luckily i have my very last text with Makenzie.
On June 2nd i was watching movies at Nancy's house. One downside about the iPhone is that it always calls people without me knowing so people will call me back saying "You called me"? and i am like"I don't think so". Anyway, that night my phone decided to call makenzie and David. Makenzie didn't answer the phone because apparently she was watching an intense movie at her house. I told her i accidentally called her and she replied with "Oh lovely =] lol. i thought you just called to tell me you loved me... lol. I didn't respond. I never respond to text that don't require me to text back. The next morning when i woke up.. Or afternoon i guess. I looked through my text that i had received over the night. Makenzie's text still had a green circle by it meaning i hadn't actually gone to our text conversation. I decided to reply for some reason. I have no idea why. I never do that. I am SOOOO THANKFULLLLLL!!!! My last text to her as you can see was on the day she passed away and it said "oh i do love you though!"...... How did i manage to be that lucky?!?! How come i was able to have that as my very last text?!? I compare myself to Emilie and Nancy. Nancy was grounded at the time and wasn't allowed to have her phone so she didn't have a last text. Emilie's last text was something about the SAT. How did i manage to be soooo lucky!! I wish Emilie and Nancy were both as lucky as i was and had the same last text as me. Kenzie knew Emilie, Nancy and I loved her anyway and we knew she loved us but I have it written out!! Somehow it brings comfort to me. Before she passed away "I love you" was the very last thing i said to her. Even though Makenzie didn't respond with a "I love you" back i still know she loved me. And more importantly she knew i loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment