Friday, September 18, 2009

Swan Lake Dancers



The other day my mom told me of a ballerina that had just been killed in a car accident in North Carolina. I didn't bother looking it up tonight but the simalarity between Makenzie's and Elena's passion were so closley related.
Elena was 20 and was killed in a car accident. A drunk driver, Raymond Cook (Plastic surgeon) ramed the back of Elena's car at 90 mph. She was susposed to be at a performace of Swan Lake that
night. Makenzie had also been a performace of Swan Lake
here in Texas. As i read some of the dancers thoughts about Elena it reminds exactly of Makenzie's friends at RAFA and what they have said. Elena's artistic director said "They've rallied together
in their grief, comforting each other. The ballet company's like a family anyway. I think we've become a much closer family after this last week."
I feel for her family so much. After understanding how much people miss Makenzie at RAFA i understand how much people miss Elena at her dance studio. Her story made me cry. I assume mainly because i relate it all to Makenzie. God has some of the best ballet dancers performing for him now. I hope he is enjoying every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment