Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My dream


Yesterday i looked through my assignment books from sophomore and junior year. Some reason i wrote the most random things down. Today at school was the testing day. We have a testing day every year at school Sophomore year testing day was on October 17th. I looked at that day and on the day i had written "Kenzie broke her wrist =[" I never even knew she broke it until the next day. If i remember correctly she danced off the stage by accident. After texting Mrs. Stocker today and dicussing Kenzie related things, i took a nap. I had a dream about Makenzie. I don't think i have dreamed about her since the week of the accident.. In my dream we were back at school and I i was in Mr. Schultz class and Kenzie was in someone else's class. I knew Makenzie would be back at school that day so i was overjoyed. The weird thing was that Makenzie had still been in the accident and if i am correct she had passed away. Somehow she came back though. All she had was a broken wrist. Makenzie had been gone for the amount of time she has been gone now. I told Mr. schultz i saw Kenz so he let me go see her. I ran to her and hugged her. She complained about me squishing her wrist so I let go. She didn't remember being gone and just remembered the day of the accident but not the accident itself. I hugged her again and i became teary eyed. In real life i would be sobbing but some reason i was only teary eyed. Mainly because i was asking questions constantly. In the room she was in which i think was Mr. Robbins there were birthday signs everywhere saying happy birthday Kenzie. Her birthday had passed while she was gone. She didn't really understand why people were celebrating her birthday in October. I explained to her it had passed while she was in heaven. She didn't grasp this but she was excited for presents. After that we sat down and i stuck my legs out and she laid down with her head in my lap like she used to do begging me to play with her hair. We talked and i let her know how important she was to me. She reassured me while laughing that she was here now. ( i have a text from her on May 22nd that sayss "haha aw well im there in spirit? :)" That reminded me of my dream. I wish she was here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment