Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tear Drops of My Guitar

The other day i heard the song Tear Drops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift. I realized I didn't know the lyrics anymore. Why? Because Kenzie made up our own lyrics to the song to show her feelings on our bible study class... I tried to contribute to the lyric making process... However she didn't like my ideas. Somehow Emilie joined us at one point. She knows the lyrics too. These were the lyrics.

___ looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
That I hate his class
When he teaches it to me

He isn't beautiful
Nobody talks about
And he is what my nightmares are
about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
_______________________________________
I don't remember the rest. When didn't mind the class that much but it was fun to make up a song too. We took full advantage of it. When that song comes on the radio i sing those lyrics. I remember walking over the over pass just singing with Emilie and Kenzie to that song. It makes me laugh to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment